Premium Quality Aluminium Downpipes
Our aluminium downpipes are manufactured using only marine grade aluminium for ultimate durability and performance. Aluminium is lighter than cast iron equivalents yet stronger than steel. The Flush Joint downpipe systems give a modern/contemporary appearance whilst the Traditional downpipes are ideal for period properties. Our downpipes are suitable for use with our gutter systems or can also be used independently with hopper heads.
Key Features & Benefits
- We have a range of circular and square downpipe sizes - all available in modern and traditional styles.
- All items are manufactured by ourselves and supplied direct at industry low trade prices.
- Corrosion resistant and are suitable for use in any environment.
- 50 year functional life expectancy.
- Our expert technical team are on hand to assist with any advice required.
- Will never rust, rot or warp.
- All our aluminium downpipes and components are manufactured from marine grade aluminium.
- Impact resistant making them the perfect choice for schools, recreation centres and other public places.
- Polyester powder coated in fade resistant architectural grade paint for low maintenance.
- Aluminium is a fully sustainable building material and is infinitely recyclable.
- Suitable for domestic, commercial and industrial applications.
- Short lead times.
- The fire class rating of our downpipes is A2-s1,d0. This means they can be installed on any building at any height.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
Circular Aluminium Downpipe (Modern Style)
Our Flush joint circular downpipe ranges are supplied with internal joint connectors that fit inside the next section of downpipe. This gives a smooth clean line appearance when the pipe clips are positioned over each joint. Ideal for contemporary/modern building design.
Traditional Circular Aluminium Downpipe
Our Traditional circular downpipes are supplied complete with cast collars that accurately replicate the appearance of cast iron downpipes. These downpipe systems are particularly suited for use on historic buildings and period properties.
Square Aluminium Downpipe (Modern Style)
Flush Fit Square aluminium downpipes give a clean contemporary appearance with joints hidden behind pipe clips. The pipe clips also space the pipe drops only 3mm away from the wall face making the system anti-climb.
Traditional Square Aluminium Downpipe
Traditional square aluminium downpipes are designed to be a direct replacement for cast iron equivalent systems. Each pipe length and fitting is supplied with a cast collar at the top to achieve that historic look and feel.
Each aluminium rainwater downpipe length and fitting is supplied with either an integral spigot (Flush Joint) or cast collar (Traditional) that fits the next section of downpipe. We recommend that each joint is sealed with a bead of silicone sealant (part code SU1) to improve flow performance.
Pipe Clip fixing
We offer both wrap around clips and adjustable pipe clips for use with our aluminium downpipe ranges. The wrap around clips provide a 25mm from wall standoff whereas the adjustable pipe clips offer flexibility between 30-100mm standoffs.
Choose From Our Wide Range of Colour Options
Our aluminium downpipe systems are offered in a variety of colour options with our Textured black and RAL 7016 Anthracite Grey being stocked colours for shorter lead times. View our standard colour options. If needed, we are also able to source non standard colours and finishes to suit your project requirements. Non standard colours are typically subject to an additional charge - Please contact us for pricing.
Downpipe Fire rating
All of our polyester powder coated aluminium rainwater downpipes are non-combustible and have a fire class rating of A2-s1,d0. This means that they are suitable for unlimited use on residential and commercial properties including high rise balconies.
Alugutter products are manufactured from marine grade aluminium and coated with exterior grade polyester powder paints. The aluminium will never rust, rot or crack like cast iron or steel equivalents and polyester powder paint is one of the most durable decorative finishes available. Our products have a functional life expectancy of approximately 50 years, and with minimal maintenance, the colour coatings can provide a decorative finish for in excess of 25 years.