Aluminium Fascia and Soffit systems
Stylish aluminium fascia and soffit systems - Polyester powder coated with architectural grade external paint for long term durability. We offer a range of standard sizes and profiles. We are also happy to consider bespoke aluminium fascia and soffit board requests if looking for something a little different!
Key Features & Benefits
- Available in a range of profiles, sizes and colours.
- Bespoke sizes and profiles also available on request. Please contact us for pricing.
- Manufactured from 2mm thick marine grade aluminium.
- Polyester powder coated in architectural external grade paint for low maintenance. Standard colour options.
- Aluminium is a fully sustainable building material and is infinitely recyclable.
- Suitable for domestic, commercial and industrial applications.
- Short lead times.
- Fire class rating A2-s1,d0. Can be used on any building at any height.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
How to Fix Aluminium Fascia and Soffit Boards
Our aluminium fascia and soffit boards are typically screw fixed with colour matched screws to 18mm WBP plyboard framing. The plywood allows the fascia and soffits boards to be fixed at 600mm centres and will also support any potential guttering to be fixed over. Standard jointers and angle covers are bonded over abutting panels.
Fire Rated Aluminium Fascia Systems
All of our polyester powder coated aluminium fascia's are non-combustible and have a fire class rating of A2-s1,d0. This means that they are suitable for unlimited use on residential and commercial properties including high rise balconies.
Life Expectancy of our Aluminium Fascia's and Soffits
Alugutter products are manufactured from marine grade aluminium and coated with exterior grade polyester powder paints. The aluminium will never rust, rot or crack like other material equivalents and polyester powder paint is one of the most durable decorative finishes available. Our products have a functional life expectancy of approximately 50 years, and with minimal maintenance, the colour coatings can provide a decorative finish for in excess of 25 years.
Installing Aluminium Fascia's and Soffits
Aluminium fascia and soffit systems are similar to PVC systems in terms of the installation process and can be carried out by any competent trades person. Skill saws, jig saws and mitre saws with metal cutting blades are typically used to cut items down to size. View our Installation Videos.
Aluminium Rainwater Systems